Product can be used on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens.
This product must be diluted (mixed with water) PRIOR TO APPLICATION TO THE ANIMAL.
97.8% sulfurated lime solution
This product has a strong odor so it is recommended to perform the dip outside or in a well-ventilated area
with an exhaust fan.
This product will change the color of jewelry and temporarily stain the skin and fur of dogs and cats.
This product may also stain clothing and porous surfaces (such as cement). Remove all jewelry or other
valuable items that may come in contact with the solution.
Directions for Use:
Rubber gloves are recommended to avoid contact with skin.
1) Pour 4oz of LimePlus Dip into one (1) gallon of water. You may have been provided a 1 oz container
to measure out 1 oz and pour into 16 oz of water. (If product dries around the container opening or
cap, immerse sealed container in warm water for 15 minutes and shake well. Then use according to
2) MIX WELL.
3) Bathe your pet with Dawn dish soap and rinse well just prior to application.
4) Pour diluted LimePlus Dip onto the hair coat and work into skin.
5) DO NOT RINSE
6) Allow to dry. DO NOT RINSE EVEN THOUGH YOUR PET WILL APPEAR YELLOW.
7) Apply as frequently as directed by your veterinarian (this may vary from internet recommendations
based on your particular pet’s needs).
8) Entertain your pet to keep them from licking themselves until dry, do not be alarmed if they do.
Caution: For topical use only. USE ONLY AFTER PROPERLY DILUTING AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE. Avoid
contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. This product has a strong
unpleasant smell and may cause skin irritation. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your
Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use. Store at controlled room temperature of
15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
“Your Pet Deserves To Live Its Best Life!”