Our doctors and staff make recommendations based on what is best for your pet. We know that sometimes the best medical recommendation can be outside of your family’s budget needs. We believe that no pet’s healthcare decisions should be made on finances alone so we offer you access to systems that can help make caring for your pet financially appropriate for you. To help make taking care of your pet’s health more financially achievable, we gladly forward medical records to your pet’s insurance company and also accept multiple forms of payment and payment plans.
- Payment forms accepted are Cash, Visa, MasterCard, local checks with bank validation, Care Credit, and Scratch Pay Payment Plans.
- At the time of recommendation, you are welcome to request a cost estimate prior to services being performed and one will be gladly provided.
- You are responsible for payment in full for any services performed in the act of diagnosing or caring for your pet.
- Medications/products can not be sent home without full payment.
- Veterinary diets are guaranteed for taste and can be returned for credit.
- Medications and supplements can not be returned once they leave the building.