A clean pet is a happy pet.
That is what I do! That is why I groom!
I help your pet accept and understand that process without fear and anxiety.
Things to Remember: Proof of current rabies and kennel cough vaccination required.
All natural shampoo and conditioner, nail grinding pedicure, ear cleaning and blow drying by hand.
Clean and Refreshed
All the amenities of Tub Time plus minor touch up trimming of face, paws, and potty trail.
Premium Spaw Pamper
All the amenities of Tub Time plus one of these deluxe upgrades:
-Smooth blade cut of one length
-Smooth blade cut of body with precise hand scissoring of legs
-Guard comb trimming plus slicker brush out and finishing spray (excellent for poodles and doodles)
I’m Feline Fine
Exclusive feline pamper using unique cat specific shampoo with pedicure, bath and blow drying by hand.
All the amenities of Feline Fine package with a smooth coat shave or lion cut.
Additional Spaw Services:
Pawdicure Spaw Treatment
Paw hair trimmed, de-matting between toes, nail grinding, and soothing paw pad moisturizing treatment. ($32)
Fur Baby’s First
Introduce the joy of grooming to your newest fur baby! This meet and greet style Spaw visit includes positive interactions with our groomer and introduction of grooming tools. Go home with fur baby’s first trim keepsake! ($10)
- De-shedding Treatment: Light $10, Moderate $20, Heavy $30
- Specialty Shampoo: Hypoallergenic or Medicated $10
- Color Enhancing Facial: Specialty shampoo treatment to brighten your pet’s color and face $10
- Soothing Oil Wrap: $10 indulge your pet’s senses with a relaxing lavender, geranium and chamomile towel wrap after their bath (dogs only)
- Anal Gland Expression: $15 for external only
- Nail Grinding: $22
- Teeth Brushing: $5 get your pet’s teeth brushed with pet specific toothpaste and go home with the rest
- Brush Out for Between Grooms: $30 (15 – 30 minutes)
- Express Groom upgrade: $20 no kennel time mornings only + grooming cost