We are looking for a client care specialist whose organizational skills are their superpower, connects with someone quickly during conversation and finds true joy in helping them solve a problem, loves people, and believes that both pets and technology make our lives better. If this sounds like you, learn more below!
What We Have For You
- The opportunity to work remotely
- The opportunity to work a 4 day week
- A team that shares the core values of TIGER PI! (teamwork, integrity, grace, effort, responsibility, positivity and initiative)
- A one hour lunch break (yep, we’ll make sure you take it!)
- A focus on thorough diagnostics, high-quality care, and complete communication with clients and team members alike.
- Mandatory daily rounds that keep the entire team informed and inspired to make the day great -remote team members attend these rounds virtually
- Regular “funtivities” – sometimes we even read children’s books or color together!
- Weekly staff training sessions as learning is the path to greatness
- Your thoughts and suggestions will be heard and valued!
- An hourly wage that shows your skills are valued
- Health benefit of EHRBA -pays for counseling, vitamins, glasses, dr visits – all kinds of things you need!
- Retirement savings
- Uniform allowance and bi-annual shoe allowance
- Vacation time, sick time and PTO
- Pet care discounts
- Continuing education stipend
- Team building games where you can win contributions to the charity of your choice
What You Need
- A strong passion for providing excellent quality customer service – we want you to be excited to take care of our clients, pets, and your teammates!
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation with a drive to continue learning and growing.
- Work experience in the customer service field
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Comfort with technology – computers and tablets are an integral part of our day – we spend plenty of time interacting with clients and each other via Zoom, our app messaging feature and email.
- Our medical software records are all electronic.
- A desire to produce high-quality work no matter the task on your plate
- Compassionate customer care
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- A strong understanding of the importance of organization and checklists
What You'll Enjoy Doing in Your Role
- Client Bonding – form relationships with our clients as you get to know them through phone, email, and app chat interactions
- Appointment Scheduling
- Data Entry – client and patient information, uploading records, images and documents
- Written Communication – much of our client education and question answering is done through emails and virtual chat, a strong grammar and typing ability is a must
- Monitoring App Chats and Appt Requests
- Using Google Sheets to communicate client and patient status updates with team members
- Reviewing prescription refill requests
- Interacting with other vet clinics to obtain and share records
Client Care Specialist Job in Carlisle, PA
Do you love making a difference in someone’s day? Are organizational skills your superpower? Do you connect with someone quickly during conversation and find true joy in helping them solve a problem? Do you love people? (We know you love animals, do you truly love people?) Do you believe that both pets and technology make our lives better?
If you find fulfillment by helping people, hearing their stories, and keeping multiple irons in the fire, this is the position you have been waiting for! At Healing Paws Veterinary Care, we want to create a better quality of life for pets and the people who love them; so we are looking for the best customer service professionals to make Healing Paws their forever home! Our practice is relationship and technology-centered and our clients absolutely consider our team members as friends. You will have access to many different technologies to allow you to communicate with clients in the way that they enjoy most and you will be empowered to provide a level of service that makes you proud! At Healing Paws, the fairness, honesty, and kindness that we show our clients and their pets is reflected back to our team and you will find yourself developing great relationships with our amazing clients. We can’t wait for you to see how rewarding it is to work for a customer service-focused, Fear Free based unique practice where we value that people matter as much as pets!
This position is for an experienced customer service representative who learns and adapts quickly – while veterinary experience is preferred, it is not necessary! Your job is first and foremost about making clients happy, our extensive training program will help you learn the veterinary-specific details!
This position can be remote, in-person, or a combination of the two! Applicants who prefer to work remotely will be required to have 3 computer monitors and a printer in their office space, spend at least one-week training in person at our practice, and will continue to visit our practice at least once a quarter.